Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Generation 2000 against total chaos (part 38)

- Posição 2004: the notes.
- Ana Biolchini: Contatos Imidiáticos III, which means Imediatic [sic] Contacts III. I just remember images of feet.I think it was a beatiful pop feet trip of some sort. Anyway, that's how it hit me good!
- OK. Next?
- Ana Holck, whose work I have mentioned before. That great piece of art is called Impedimento #3, which means Impediment #3
- OK. Next?
- Ana Paula Andrade, another one I've mentioned before. The name of it is Glue.
- OK. Next?
- Ana Torres, of the postcards and outdoors I told you about. They were called Janelas, which means Windows.
- OK. Next?
- André Alvim: Obra, which means Work, in the sense of art object or the sum of all works by an artist. I don't remember the details, but it had a Side A and a side B, because he used one of those moving wood walls that people use to lean their paintings against. I don't know the name of it. But I thought it very smart to use it like he did. Like a good idea hidden in front of everyone, and he found it!
- OK. Next?
- André Makarenko: Dois Vídeos, which means Two Videos. As I said before, I had lots of fun watching them a few times, and that's more than enough for me to praise the guy!

No comments: