Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ABSURDLY LONG

My spaceship went down smoothly. He was waiting outside their hub. We had agreed beforehand that he was gonna fuck me before I fucked his wife. He was as big as he had told me. Rocking my ass real good. I took it doggy and screamed with pleasure. He was that hot up my ass. Then his wife came into the chamber. Big ass babe just my thing she was. Masochistic honey I knew. I told her to get naked and get on all fours like a good girl. She did as I told her. He was watching and wanking. I grabbed her like the bitch I was telling her she was and gave it to her up the ass in just one move like at once like just one hard move. She gasped with pleasure. Maybe pain. She knew I did not care and said it made her hotter. So I fucked her ass for a good good absurdly long long time like fuck it I don't care if your ass is bleeding no I AM gonna use you tonight and I WILL cum up your ass all the way in like I want like I like it like I love it like I need it OH YOU BITCH! YOU SLUT! I LOVE YOUR ASS! I LOVE YOU! YE-AH! AAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments: