Sunday, July 31, 2011

TOO STUPID

- What if YOU were the director? Then I bet you would care much more about this movie getting censored!
- I agree. I might even prosecute the censors. But only if I was sure I would win. This planet doesn't give a shit about censorship. Most people are just a bunch of idiots who WANT censorship of anything they strongly disagree with. It's useless to tell them it's a work of art. They believe art should be neat and full of perfect heroes. They want very cruel bad guys on the movies. Sure. But if you get too graphic, they're suddenly afraid and very much against it. I know people like you might even risk getting kicked in the head by the cops while demonstrating for freedom of speech. You are ready to get jailed and get raped in prison for the freedom of idiots who don't even understand what you are talking about. I sure hope there is a special heaven for you guys. But if they are stupid enough to force a dictatorship on me and you and even on themselves, then I don't give a fuck. Let the idiots censor what they want and let the smart ones move to a smarter country and be really free. Let their censoring stupidity fuck up our future as a country with their idiotic limits to art and science. And I pray to the gods that booze will kill me before this mess of a planet gets way too stupid for me.

No comments: