Thursday, July 07, 2011

SOON ENOUGH

The park was empty. We were three boys about twelve. Quite probably virgins. That was normal around 1979. Or so I thought. But we thought about fucking girls all the time. Or so did I. So we were talking about sex and this guy was describing the sounds women were supposed to make when getting fucked by a guy. He sounded so real I joked about his masculinity. But he was cool and explained he was just acting. I said nothing. He still sounded a bit gay. As he always did. I wonder where he is now. Is he bi? I sure am! Not sure if I look like one. And not sure how the hell is a bi guy supposed to look. Maybe bi guys come in all sort of different styles? Maybe the way they come and go are their business? Nah! Surely human beings cannot be that free? Are you really stupid enough not to notice I am being ironic here? Surely you know people may look the same but they really are different from each other except for the fact that they all want pleasure? Don't worry if you don't understand. This truth will hit you in the face soon enough.

No comments: