Thursday, July 21, 2011

YEAH I CALL THIS LITERATURE

Maybe she needed the money really bad. When we got to the room I just felt like a cloud went suddenly over my sun. Maybe she was afraid I was gonna leave without paying because I did not fuck her. I planned to pay her even without sex. We were in the room already. She did not know I felt I owed her the money anyway. She kissed my face and ear. I decided to try and snap out of it. Washed my face. She waited for me outside the loo. She frenched me at once. I just held her tight and enjoyed our tongues. Then she said she did not usually do this kind of kiss. I said I believed her. Said I was happily surprised. Fucked her missionary. She screamed she was cuming. We rested a little. She said she wanted it doggy. Smart babe knew my thing. Boy did I love her thing doggy all the way and all the dirty words and all the spreading cheeks and all my orgasms in one big big shake. She said she was cuming all over again YES! YES! OH! YES! YES! OH! YES! YES! OH! YES! YES! OH! YEAAAAAAAAH! YEAAAH! YEAAAH! YEAAAH! OH! YEAAH! YEAAH! YEAAH! OH! YEAH! YEAH! OH! YEAH! OH! OH! OH! YEAH! OH! YEAH! OH! YEAH! OH! YEAH!

No comments: