Sunday, July 31, 2011

HOPED FOR

Not only I waked up on my clothes. They were a bit dirty. I remembered getting a cab ride from a friend who lived some four blocks from my place. Maybe I fell on some plants along the sidewalk. I took my clothes off and the bruises on my legs said yes. I took a bath and changed the sheets. Fell asleep again. Later, I checked my pockets. Everything OK. Then I saw the pool of puke in the hall. Maybe the dirt on my clothes was dark cola drink and red meat dry puke. I noticed I had almost puked into my other pair of good shoes. Lucky me. The pair I was wearing had some bruises that looked like me scratching the pavement as I stumbled home. I looked at the answering machine. No messages at all. People were either very mad or not worried at all. I guess I looked like I could managed it when I said goodnight. Then I fell a couple of times after I was alone and striving to find my home. A little strange leaf I found in my shower later made me sure my hair had scratched some plant. I drank some cola. Vomited again. Read a book by the phone and hoped for the best. The TV was showing police and demonstrators clashing somewhere.

No comments: