Thursday, July 14, 2011

NONE OF US

She was trouble. Friends from college told me she was a liar. I went for a walk with her after class. Asked her a lot for a kiss. She let me kiss her. It was good for me. She did not look very excited. We talked some more. I went home. Next day my friends told me she said I had forced her to kiss me. I told them it was a lie. They could have said they had warned me about her. But they just stood there looking like they believed me. Fine. Then she said she was coming to my place to read the tarot for me and I was stupid enough to say OK. Maybe she was expecting me to pounce on her. I just sat there waiting for her to tell me my future. She gave some excuse about energy and left without reading my future. Then one day we were on the phone and she said she wanted to get a man to fuck us both. Said she would love to see me getting fucked in the ass by another guy. We were having a laugh. Then she said that maybe she would like a good spanking. I said I would do it for her. I grabbed a nearby cushion and hit it hard and asked her over the phone if she could hear it and imagine it and would she really like a good spanking. She laughed nervously and said something like she was only joking and we never talked again. She is probably still pretty hot after all these years. I am glad we never did it. It would mean trouble. None of us had heard about safewords.

No comments: