Tuesday, July 12, 2011

COLD AND FRIENDLY

Sure I was drunk but I believe. The street was empty when she showed up around the corner. Her skin was so white it was a bit green. Her hand was pretty hot when she held mine and said she was from very far away and wanted to talk to me. I asked her for a nearby booze joint. Then I took her to a hotel. Her dick was as big as my arm. The head was shining like a lantern. She told me it was OK. She would not hurt me. She put on a black condom and told me she was gonna fuck me doggy style like I never had it before. She was right. It didn't feel too big. It felt wonderful. I came like crazy. We stared at the ceiling for a while. She said that was part of a very important experiment for her planet. I asked her where was her flying saucer. She said it was sort of invisible. Then she kissed me hard and long and went out the window and vanished into thin air. The stars looked cold and friendly.

No comments: