Sunday, July 31, 2011

YEAH I PRAYED

Yeah right I was a bit drunk and looking for some action with the party girls on the bar that was the right spot for hot sex workers. Went for the hotel with this hot older chubby brunette. She had a bit too much make up on. I decided I wanted her even with too much make up. Hot thick legs. I loved her thick legs right away. Her belly was big. Her tits were a bit small. She had freckles. I just went crazy. Fucked her missionary and then sideways and then came really hard up her pussy doggy style. Then we rested and chatted a bit and then she started sucking my cock once again and soon enough I was fucking her doggy style again. Such a good girl. She drove me over the edge with that hot chubby pussy. She took a shower as I got dressed and said I was going home for a quick shower and then going to bed and waking up next morning to go to the office. As I left I felt she was a bit unsure about my liking her chubby style. I really really didn't know what to say. I went home hoping she would eventually understand I really really found her hot as the bomb. Like I really prayed to the gods to let her know how happy I was that I met her that night. Like I really really hoped for her happy state of mind to be like a reality for her. Like whatever was true about her stories. Whatever. I wanted her to be happy as she could manage. Yeah I prayed to the gods she would be really really happy. Such a good girl!

No comments: