Saturday, September 23, 2006

Anorexia tranquila

She liked the taste of human blood. She used a razor blade to draw a symbol in the other guy's arm, and lick his blood. I was not stoned enough to let her do the same to me, but it was nice to watch.

It felt like she was tearing my skin off my neck and face and up to just an inch below my eyes. Hot wax. I did it to try and get rid of my beard. It hurt so bad that tears were rolling from my eyes, and I was shaking a little bit, afterwards. When I went home, I felt strangely aroused, and decided to masturbate. I guess pain reminds you of death, and being reminded of your own mortality triggers an erotic response, like sex is the opposite of death. And that's what makes S&M people so hot about it, I guess. Whatever it is, it's their lives, and they are free to enjoy themselves. Next time, I asked a dentist friend to do an anaesthesia job in my face beforehand.

Being bony is sexy, too. ANOREXIA TRANQUILA!

No comments: