Thursday, September 28, 2006

lick my fist

She was on the phone with some excuse to show up. OK, I said. We didn't kiss much. I mentioned licking her feet, but she said they were dirty from wearing sandals. I tried to dick her, but I had already ejaculated twice that day. And I'm not nineteen anymore, so my dick wasn't that hard. And she felt big. She knew it, and asked me about it. Yes, I said. She felt a bit too stretched. I guess her husband was really thick. Maybe her daughter stretched her when she was born. Anyway, it was nice getting some head, but it didn't work. And I guess she is not that crazy about sucking my cock and only did it to get me hard. We just slept. She was so beautiful, I couldn't even think of anything, like proposing to fist her pussy. I was kinda daydreaming about her beauty, and maybe she was thinking I found her too fat. I do, and I love it. And she had to mention this bleeding she had the day before, so I was too scared to really stick my tongue beyond her clit and deep into her pussy, the way I like it. Some two days later, I jerked off for an hour or so with this friend of mine. I like his dick. And three days later I came into my this friend's mouth. She loves it. I will tell her to lick my fist next time around.

No comments: