Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I want my commie!

I remember this drawing made by a friend. She called it FUNK C. It had an image of an oriental men handcuffed, or bound, and about to get beaten by somenone, and it read: this vietcong is gonna get a good beating. Or something like that. Icy pervy sadomasochistic humor that left some people fuming at the opening, she said. She was hidden in the crowd, enjoying their reactions.

Make a drawing and call it: eh preciso saber beber.

- Monogamy, for me, is summed up in this: I want mommie all for myself.
- Nice pop psychology, but a true sexual democracy involves people being able to choose, and monogamy is as good a choice as any other consenting possibility.

Gonna listen to Metal Machine Music till I float into a sexy comfy sleep full of nice dreams.

No comments: