Thursday, September 14, 2006

She's my man

- I can't marry you! Your dick is not enough! I will have to go out and tongue some pussy from time to time! I might even get a biological woman as a girlfriend! It HAS happened before! It could happen again! What if her tits are bigger than yours? And also: when I sleep, I snore, and fart, and drool! And It happens when i'm awake too!
- Well, you're such a lovely, hairy, scruffy, weirdo boy, I can't help it! I love you just the same! And also, you're like FORTY, or something, so quit this post-teen insecurity crap, NOW!
And they lived happily ever after.

Write this on a piece of paper: Vale a pena rir de novo.

And then I overheard someone listening to The Animals singing I'M GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD. Now, THAT'S what I call a fine piece of good old MENACING rock and roll music! So praise the gods, in the name of Jesus!

No comments: