Saturday, September 30, 2006

you are what you bleep

- Now that you are bound, and before I gag you, I must tell you this room is soundproof, so no one can hear us. After I gag you, I'm gonna shove my dick up your pussy just to grease it up. What I really want is to shove it right up you ass, without any care if it hurts you. Yes, and without any foreplay to ease my way. I WANT it to hurt you, if you can't relax. Then, I'm also going to strangle you to death. Nothing personal, but your sphincter will give me a great orgasm if you die without air while I'm fucking your ass. I'm gagging you now. Say your last words.
- I bet you say the same thing to all the others!

Eat my shit and live forever.

- I am gonna spunk in your mouth and shit in your face!
- Well, at last I find a candidate that not only talks in a way I can understand, but promisses something that can be done! My vote is yours, Mary!

No comments: