Saturday, September 09, 2006

setembro neguinha

I was doing the reverse cowboy position, sitting on her face,with her tongue up my ass and my dick between her tits.

The Velvet Underground for children: you see, when you listen to "I Heard her Call my Name", you must keep in mind that the guys in the band were a little bit too electrified because they were quite probably drinking too much coffee.

I have drawn this cartoon in which a bearded man answers the phone and the voice says it is the Israeli Army, and that he has ten minutes to leave his house and avoid being killed in the Air Force bombing. He is smiling as he says it is OK, but that he will leave behind his mother-in-law and his younger daughter, if it is OK with them.

She says she loves me and doesn't mind me getting a boyfriend. And I love her.

No comments: