Monday, September 11, 2006

Jesus Freakylicious

I'd like to understand your position on the existence of the State of Israel.
I can't denie its existence, so I'm OK about it.
I mean it!
OK: I believe all jews should go to Israel, all muslims to Mecca and all catholics to the Vatican.
That's a physical impossibility!
Ok, so let's declare Jerusalem, Mecca and Vatican City International Agnostic Cities.
WHAT!?
International Agnostic Cities ruled by the United Nations.
JESUS FUCK, ARE YOU TRYING TO START A WORLD WAR!?
Nah, I'm just kidding! But I do believe jews and palestines will live in peace pretty soon.
Oh, really? So what is your REAL plan for peace in the Middle East?
None. It's like world peace: it will happen pretty soon, but I guess it will take more than a couple of weeks before we get there.

No comments: