Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ticket to hike

- You know there's plenty of men who are married and love and fuck their wives, but secretly suck cock. Well, I bet you there are gay men who secretly eat pussy. I don't care if they don't like to be called bisexual. In fact, I'm not calling them. I'm calling YOU to rethink your reality, for I really LIKE to eat pussy, and there is NO WAY that your dick is gonna make me stop doing that, even if we fly to Denmark and have a fantastic gay-rave-marriage-happening televised live on CNN. So you don't want to be my boyfriend, because you don't really love me, and won't take it. Fine. I am alright. You will find someone that fits your dream. So will I. Until then, we're not having dinner.
- Well, I'd love to fuck you and a woman at the same time.
- Me too, but I don't want you to be present every single fucking time I have an orgasm! I am sure you masturbate alone, and I'm OK with that, even if you don't. Suit yourself. But I am not going to restrict my orgasms to the time we have together, even if I love you more than anyone! So, good night! Talk to you some other year!

No comments: