Tuesday, September 26, 2006

contemporary fart

The real question about contemporary art is: Would we love each other's farts? And also: would she love to be with me for hours of deep kissing? Would she be sterile? And would gently sucking my dick bring her to a slow tantalizing orgasm of cosmic proportions? I certainly hope so. Hope is the only dope. The rest is just chemical details. But I would strongly advise taking the time to read the label before you drink it. An alcoholic beverage unexamined is not worth drinking.

Let me tell you about Rio Radio and the Favela Beat. Exploding in your face from the depths of the carioca slums maze, like some new paraphrenic seizure. Out here in the perimeter there's nothing but stars. Out here we is sweat immaculate.

Do you really want to spurt me? Do you really want to make me fly? Oh, it's a cream come true!

No comments: