Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Build It Up - Tear It Down

- Your style is mostly humorous. Why is that?
- I gotta laugh, man! Look at me! Sure, I love to tongue fuck women, but mostly I am a woman who loves to suck cock! But my voice is as deep as an electric bass, and I am hairy, and have a dick! And I really LIKE my dick, but I wouldn't mind having tits and looking like a woman with a pecker, but I am too LAZY and COWARD to do this kind of transformation! So I gotta laugh, man! So my books gotta be humorous, 'cause that's how I see my life! It is a big joke, and I thank the gods for that, REALLY, 'cause looking like a regular het has probably saved me the trouble of many street fights! Have you ever been in a street fight?
- Not as an adult.
- Thank the gods for that, man! I've been there, and I can tell you it is NOT my kind of fun, REALLY!
- OK. Dinner tonight, then!

No comments: