Saturday, November 22, 2008

not saying

- I'm not saying my dick is really big, or anything like that! Some have said so, but most didn't say a thing, so I guess it's just a little bigger than average, that's all! But the thing is: holes have different sizes too! Maybe hers was too small for it. She looked like she was having a little hard time taking it, but didn't want to say anything. Not much of a talker. Asked me to go slow a couple of times, like it was hurting a little bit, then gave up, sort of. Drunk fucking is like that sometimes: you just slip into automatic. I think she was a bit relieved when I took it out. I don't know why, but we didn't talk much. Sometimes talking just dies out when you take your clothes off, you know? Like it was all fun and games when you were with your clothes on, and then you are naked and it gets hard to say that you don't want that pussy, or that dick, or ass, or whatever. Like suddenly changing your mind would be pretty rude after all that talking. People get overly polite and just fuck their way out of the situation, hoping for the best. Anyway, I surely wanted to fuck her, and that I did, the best my drunken brain would let me. I guess she was OK with it, but not too happy, or she would have returned my phone calls.
- Well, there's a dark room right over there. Let's check the size of your tool!

No comments: