Saturday, March 12, 2011

Estou ciente e desejo continuar

It is easy to be a dada cat using this program because you try to write one word and it will suggest others sometimes so weird you only need to accept the suggestions and your text will go juta I mean juta I mean nuts you see it is completely fadam I mean dadamatic An. It goês on An. On an. On like who the hell got this list together was on Dr. I mean on drugs or what I mean this text will be very meaningless I mean meaningful OK let's say I want to Tê you a Sto. About a litteris guy só small Th he is actually a gnome you know an. He is also a telecom em. I mean telecom enfim I mean telecom engomes I mean telecom engineer you see gnomes love the web 'ca. They câm. Lie Ab. How tall they ate I meã I mean how tall they ate I mean how tall they are you see gnomes lie about their height all the time on the web 'cause no one told them some chocos I mean some chicks really dig small guys specially if they got big or average cocos I mean cocksucking I mean cocks for fuck's sake OK I give up let's make a long story short no pun intendes this gnome was called Alexander and his Fr called him Alex and one night he was contemplating suicide 'cause he was rich and beautiful and quite private about all his boozing and red light district adventures he was actually a little bored but before he could blow his brains out with his hunting rifle his computador told him there was a new messias for him at his Acefook profile só he decided to read it before dating his first An. Only bullet and the messias I mean message said simply that he would get a letters with a good surprise and the sender was not identified and he looked up his mailbox and strange enough there actually was this green envelope and it contained a letters that said he had won the Golden Bog Gnome Lottery and told him all about the absurd amount of Gnome Dollars he had won and he stopped to think about being ever richer than he already was and decided to postpone his suicide until some other year 'cause he was sure he was gonna think about something very interesting to do with all this new cash.

No comments: