Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Give a

-Hey! What a surprise! Nice to meet you! You know I gotta tell you something! I know that you think you are shit but you are actually really special and you wanna know why? You were the last human being ever that I really tried to be monogamous with! Really! Nowadays I just say fuck monogamy I don't give a fuck for it if it doesn't happen naturally you know like without any planning involved! Otherwise I just say it is an artificially created idiot religion that just serves to control people by limiting their sexual pleasure so fuck off and die you stupid idiots if you can't see you are being fooled and if you are the ones using this crap ideal to control others I just hope you get horrible death in return you stupid mean asshole bastards! That said just fuck off and enjoy your life while you can you digital moronic weirdos and may the gods be merciful of your stupid asses!
- That is SO hot!

No comments: