Monday, March 14, 2011

Not in

Who the fuck was gonna go to a party so early that the sun had just gone down? Me. I needed to work early the next morning. I arrived drunk. Not many people inside. Got myself some booze and went to the bathroom just to check if it was at the same place 'cause I never went there for about a year and I noticed there wasn't any sign on the door to say it was the man's restroom and it was the same with the other one so I asked this woman that was with her boyfriend or gayfriend or whoever fuck he was if they were showing up recently 'cause I thought the restrooms used to have some sign or something on the door and she said no it was always like that and I said OK and went away thinking she might be wrong like she looked too young to be coming to the place for too long like maybe she was just 18 really and she was so deadpan like I was weird I said nothing but I thought you assholes are so stuck with your cooler than thou crappy style that even a nerd like me gets you scared I bet you idiots would easily fall for a true psycho 'cause you would think the guy was the coolest and not creepy at all and you would trust him and that would be your sorry end or maybe you are asexual but are not OK with it so you hate other people like those stupid gays that hate nice bi people instead of shuting the fuck up and go suck some cock and let other people be whatever they are anyway I got some booze and went dancing alone I mean there was no one at all on the dancefloor like they needed some kind of permission to let loose so I danced for about forty minutes and got another shot of booze and danced like thirty minutes more and I figured that was the place to dance and nothing else if I wanted sex I should go to the whorehouse for I clearly was out even in that stupid wannabe underground club I mean the music was OK and the kids were probably just your average neurotic but I mean if people were no less idiotic than me and some might even be a little more stupid I was sorry but I really didn't care if some comet was going to destroy our planet 'cause we were just a bunch of egomaniac idiots so if we died and reincarnation was true we might evolve a bit eventually and if God did not exist then we were just a bunch of useless assholes and the death of all humans would probably even help the Universe improve so I just went home to jerk off and fall asleep and dream of a better world that I would probably never see come true. Not in this life.

No comments: