Friday, March 11, 2011

Stepped into

Stepped into the whore bar. I was talking the real thing like telling what I really wanted was anal sex but the girls were not into it except the fifth one was a black chubby hot mama said she was up to it but it was a lie but it was OK I fucked her pussy and sucked on her big black tits and said OK I know you won't take it the ass and of course she pretended she would like in a minute or two just take it easy but I just went back and before I reached the bar I saw this hot slim blond and told her my thing and she said she was a tranny and I said no problem I just want to fuck some ass and she was all for it and so we went and her ass was so fucking hot I just kept going in and out and in and it felt so hot and crazy I just went on and on and on and on right into her hot tight hole and it just drove me crazy like I want to come in your ass are you gonna give this hot ass to me you beautiful wonderful good girl oh give your ass to me you bitch my love you are the best ass in Rio I love your ass yes please are you gonna give that ass to me yes you bitch my lovely you whore I love your ass I am gonna cum up your ass you sweet little beautiful bitch yes oh yeaaaaaah! And so I was so dazed after I came that I think I payed like three times what she asked and only noticed it after I was almost home it was fine really her ass was worth three times the price oh baby!

No comments: