Saturday, March 05, 2011

I crashed the car but no one was hurt

I crashed the car but no one was hurt and no one was there to see so I just left the useless piece of metal there and went on looking for another drink and found this bar and the women were friendly I quickly realised they were hookers so I told this hot one my dick was kinda on the bigger side and I wanted to fuck her ass she said OK if I fucked her pussy first to get her real hot and ready no problem her pussy was hot doggy style but soon I realised she was hoping I would come up her pussy and forget about her ass and I said you got your money thank you goodbye I'm gonna look for another girl and the other one I found heard this story and said she actually liked it up the ass and that my dick was not too big it was nice I said she was a good actress we laughed a lot and I fucked her ass a long time and then she asked me if I wanted some pussy sure why not and in a little while she smiled and called me a perv said she knew I wanted some more ass and I sure did and she went face down again and that was so beautiful her skin so much darker than mine and her hands opening those delicious cheeks for me to get all the way in oh man she was a priceless one even though she did have a price and was well worth it.

No comments: