Monday, March 07, 2011

He paused a little

Me and this other guy from school went to see this movie. I was going to be ten in a few months but had to say I was alredy ten or the man would not have let me in. I probably looked eight but I suppose he figured my money was good and if I had the courage to lie just like that about my age without even blinking then I would not be scared by a giant gorilla fighting airplanes on top of two very tall buildings. I remember very well there was this close up of this huge cylindrical trunk going into a couple of wood circles in order to lock the white woman outside the savage village and leave her there for the big monkey. I told my older friend to look at that big trunk sliding into those circles and see if it reminded him of something and sure enough he paused a little and said it looked like a cock going into an ass and he was surprised and I was very happy that I noticed it first. I remember the woman screamed in terror and passed out as the big gorilla reached his hand to pick her up.

No comments: