Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Said he liked

Forgot where my car was so fuck it I mean the traffic was probably gonna be hell with all this Rio Mardi Gras whatever going on so I walked to the place and the drumming was good but I could not find any hard liquor being sold but then I remembered a friend of mine was living nearby he had this pocket bottle of booze that was mine you know the ones that are flat and it was full of booze I knew he wouldn't touch it 'cause he had lots of the stuff in big bottles but he was just tired and I knew he did not want to see anyone on this last Carnival day in Rio but still I found a pay phone and tried and it was hopeless and I got a little mad at him for not answering the phone but then again I knew he was my friend precisely because I was a bit of a loner just like him you know sometimes I just want to be alone for some time and it was too bad this time 'cause I didn't wanna talk I just wanted to grab my bottle and vanish back into the street party but he was not going to pick up the phone so I just slammed the receiver back into the pay phone and swallowed what little booze I had left and went home walking and then this black guy stopped me to ask where the party was and I told him the way and he said OK but why are you leaving and I said my booze was gone and he said maybe we can get some more at a nearby hotel and only then I noticed that he was kinda staring at me and smiling so I said sure let's go I knew a hotel on a side street that was cool with gay people so we went and got a room and a bottle of scotch and his cock was as big as the strawberry condom I put over it and he came hard in my mouth saying he loved his white bitch and then we took a shower and he washed me and started fingering my ass and I said you better get four fingers inside if you want me to take that big thing you have and so he did one by one and when the fourth finger went in I was going crazy so I said let's get out of this shower please I need your cock in my ass right now and he said he wanted another big kiss from his white bitch before giving it to me and he held me tight he didn't care my dick was hard against his belly he just kissed me a long time while massaging my buttocks and then he said let's get dry and get this up your ass and I said I wanted to lay face down but he said I was his bitch and he was gonna fuck me doggy style for a while and so he did and then I went face down and he was whispering all sorts of dirty names into my ear as he pounded my ass I was screaming and shaking with pleasure and saying oh give it to me harder and after a long while I was just panting and sobbing and saying that I loved him you know all this crazy stuff you say when you are really getting your brains fucked out and then he stopped and said it was time for me to take it doggy again and jerk off and soil the sheet with my spunk as he fucked my ass hard and I asked him to please please jerk me of a little as he pounded my ass and he said OK and my hard dick felt small his hand was so big he wanked me a long long time and all the while moving his dick in and out and around the inside of my ass until I said I was going to cum and he said cum for me and squeezed my dick a little harder and I let out a series of yelps as my cum flew down into the sheets like his dick was pumping it through my ass and out my cock and then I collapsed and he never took his dick out of my ass he just went back to whispering in my ear how I was a bad boy and how I was his little white bitch for that night and how he was gonna use my ass to his heart content and how he liked his little white bitch and my tight little white ass and then he went on moaning words I could not understand and with a series of grunts he shoot his load all the way up my quivering ass and we held still for a couple of seconds afterwards and then I got his dick out and turned around to embrace him and he rolled up and faced the ceiling with distant eyes for a second but I was busy staring at the ball of cum at the tip of his condom and then he kissed me again and said he had to go home to his wife but that he wanted to rest a little bit holding his little white bitch for a while if it was OK and I almost cried 'cause he was one of the most gentle one night stands I had ever had and I said nothing I just smiled and kissed his cheek and then we frenched some more and he said he liked the way I kissed.

No comments: