Saturday, March 12, 2011

Someone so nice

Too drunk maybe. I chat up some girls until I found one that was up for taking it in the ass but the truth was I was probably too drunk I just wasn't hard enough for anal sex but you know what I was feeling so good around her I just enjoyed the talking and licked her pussy and then fucked her pussy and just forgot all about fucking her ass 'cause her pussy was so hot I just wanted to lick it and fuck it over and over she was forty and hot as hell wow I just felt lucky to have met her and then I ate a sandwich at a late night snack bar and then I felt stronger and then I met this tranny I thought would take it in the ass real good but she was scared in bed like my dick was too big yeah OK I knew the part she was playing or maybe she was for real and thought my dick really was too big whatever so I just put my clothes back on here's your money thank you and I went looking for someone else and then suddenly I just decided I just wanted a warm hole in someone nice like ass or pussy I didn't care I just wanted to feel good like not cheated like feel great like the woman I had fucked before made me feel you know like a fair deal like I was liked enough you know like something that at least feels good I was just probably too drunk and emotional or whatever I just wanted someone who could at least make me feel welcome and the first woman was out of question she was probably going home with the money I gave her may the gods bless the old girl she treated me real fine so I was wandering and then I saw this young woman and something inside me just told me to go ahead and so I did and thank the gods 'cause she was really sweet and she gave me good head and her pussy just felt like home for my dick oh boy how I needed to feel this going home thing I just came real hard and sweet up her pussy and then we talked a while she had plans for her future I did not have plans myself but I was really truly happy for her I really thought that it was good that if not me at least someone so nice had plans for the future.

No comments: