Sunday, October 29, 2006

1981

She was tonguing my ass, and I was tonguing her pussy. That's some great 69 when the girl has that clit that you can hold between the outer lips, even when it stands up. It is big enough for you to feel it under the closing lips, but then It's not a monster clit! Those bigger than life clits are great too, if you are a cocksucker like me, but I just love the feel of those ones that get encapsulated inbetween those tasty outer lips, dear Lord! Oh, freaky Jesus fuck, tongue my ass! Is that your finger? Oh, give it to me, baby! I'm gonna find your G-spot with my tongue now, read my mind, I'm gonna jump tongue first right into your uterus! Oh, Shake that ass! Do you want one or two fingers? That's three, huh? Here's four, take my hand, baby, for I'm taking you all the way around those burning sands! Yes, I'm a lesbian faggot! That's very nice of you to lick my hairy balls! I am happy to learn that you don't prefer them shaved, for I'm you regular bisexual bear, otter, chaser whatever you want! And suddenly I'm back in 1981! That's my first 69, with that 19-plus virgin cocksucker from across the tracks, and I'm a 14-plus rock bitch freaking out! I'm back in 2006 and spurting all over your tits! Say that you love me, bitch! Yes!

No comments: