Tuesday, October 24, 2006

God is over there

-You see that delicious blonde transvestite waiting to turn a trick over there? That's God!
- So what? God is everywhere! So every single fucking thing there is, and even the ones that do not exist, it' all God! That doesn't change a thing! Because God is everywhere, the world stays the same, or maybe it is changing for the better, in fact, I'm sure it is evolving into something beautiful, but I'm not there yet, and won't be there anytime soon, so it doesn't make much of a difference, really! Oh, I guess someday I will be absolutely overjoyed about anything, but that won't be tomorrow morning, no sir! Or maybe it will, but I only have today to live, really! tomorrow is just today all over again! OK, it's a bit different, but I'm going to die someday, and I'm not sure it will be fun to do this thing, dying, so how can I feel so great about all this esoteric delirium? God knows I would like to feel great, and sometimes I do, even without trying, but that seems to be out of my control most of the time, so what's the point in it? OK, maybe this is not a good day for me, not very good, anyway. OK, but not really something!
- OK. I love You. Can I suck your dick, now? You can suck mine, too, if you like!

No comments: