Monday, October 23, 2006

o lord won't you buy ME

Jesus Fucking Freaky Christ! It's a helluva paradise here now. Just enough vodka in my brains to make me understand. I've seen this movie called Wood & Stock, for the second time. I must say I'm quite impressed. It is surely naive at times, but I don't give a fuck, for I was laughing my ass off anyway the first time I saw it, not drunk or anything. It's about two die-hard hippies and their deranged friends, trying to cope with this crazy new world of today. Complete with a friend that gets dead drunk every single night and wakes up without knowing where the hell she is. Yeah, that's animation for people over 16 alright now and forever!

- I really like tonguing assholes, you know! Like this!
- Yeah, man!
I was a bit shocked at him telling me this with his boyfriend standing less than ten feet away, but that was a quite intellectual book shop, and I was mostly happy to see someone so close disclosing himself as an ass freak just like myself. So I guess God knows what is what! Yeah!

No comments: