Saturday, October 07, 2006

wankadelic hangover

Thank the gods, soon his hand was landing on my lap. Mine was all over his cock the very next second. We slid into the carpet in a swirl of kisses all over. In a couple of minutes he was tonguing my ass. Then he gave me one, two, three, four fingers. He was good. Then I watched him wrapping up my gift in rubber, and kissed him again as he spread the lube over the rubber, and then felt the rubber myself, grabbing his pole and almost gasping for air, good god, yes. Then his dick was inside me. I felt so right. Man, did I shake my ass! He was moving faster, then slower, following my moans like a script. He was moving around inside me in ways I wish I could describe. So good. He would take it all out slowly, leaving just that delicious head inside me, then shove it all right back in, then stop midway in, then go all the way, or take it back, I was freaking out deliciously. I was about to scream. Then I was screaming, pleading, moaning his name, oh give it to me, oh do it oh honey darling baby hmmm jesus yes! oh yes! oh don't stop ever do it to me do me do me do me oh honey DO ME! And the DVD played on as if nothing. I drank a little water along with my vodka, so my head don't hurt. I'm just a bit slow. I'm so glad.

No comments: