Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stop the CPR! I want to get off!

The thing is: the victim had VERY big tits. As I pressed her chest, they got to shake to the rhythm. I was breathig hard, as I had to count out loud the pumping motions, in order to keep my partner blowing air into her lungs at the right time. She was white wax pale, and I find vampire movies quite sexy. She does not come around. She is dead right know, clinically. I'm having the biggest hard-on in a long time. My partner notices it. Soon he's excited, too. We can't hear the paramedics' siren. This can go on for an hour! We mustn't stop! We change places, and doing so only heightens the feeling on our crotches. It is getting to be too much. She won't move an eyelid. How long can we go like this? I am starting to see people having sex in the shapes of the numbers I'm crying out loud. My partner locks up his eyes on mine. He's shouting the numbers along. Something is humming in the back of my mind. He's doing the push-downs with just one hand, and the other is pumping his dick. Mine is out at once. We're changing places for the fourth time with our dicks in our hands. It gets to be so easy to do we are laughing and barking between the shouted numbers. We lick it off her tits just before she starts humming.

No comments: