Saturday, October 28, 2006

To swerve and protect

The moon is a pretty black woman
With a shaven head
Smiling with her eyes closed

- I've just come back from this place somewhere downtown, which I'm not naming for security reasons. Now, these security reasons are probably bullshit. If Rio was really coming apart that bad, how could I go downtown safely? Just because it is saturday morning, and the sun is out? No way!
- Well, I understand life goes on pretty much as if in Israel, whenever they're not being blown to pieces by some crazy terrorist wanker!
- Wait! That's disrespectful to my wanker friends! You better take it back!
- OK, but that politically correct crap is really a nazi freak thing, for it doesn't understand context! But anyway, the truth is I love you, so you can drink my piss now, honey! Oh, YES!

No comments: