Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I think I'm in love

I am not looking at the candle anymore. I'm watching the shadows on the wall. I'm outside, in the sun. It doesn't burn at all. The shopping center is delicious. I'm just watching it all. The cars are alive. There's music all around. With or without aim. Infinity of sound. The silence behind it is behind it all. There must also be a color behind all the rainbows. But with or without musts, I'm having a ball. My heart is singing it's secret song. It tells me I'm fine and should hop along. This train's everywhere and nowhere at once. I'm basking in epigrams and swimming in tongues. Inside my head, I'm screaming with joy. There goes a fat lady, and I'm sighing oh boy. The man over there makes my blood feel great. So many cute people. I don't hesitate. I'm drinking their images. Forever my cake. I smell something warm. Caressing my soul. I'm scratching my head. I'm puzzled and cool. It all comes together. Like winding up wool. I'm wrapped up in daydreams. I'm a wisened up fool. I'm tasting a bliss as big as a pool. I have tears of joy flying 'round my brain. I'm changed forever and glad that I came. I know who I Am. I'm glad I'm a man. I think I'm in love, therefore I Am.

No comments: