Sunday, October 15, 2006

el retossexual

He said he's not retrosexual, but RETOssexual. In Brazil, reto means rectum, besides meaning a straight line, and stuff like that. Anyway, he was paying me, so I was laughing with him. Then I was inside him, but not in the usual way. It was one of the coldest hot fucks I've seen, actually. No ice, but the room temperature was quite cold from air conditioning. I guess he hates sweating, and living in Rio must be kinda distressing. Anyway, what he did was masturbating himself while standing up behind a couch, watching some videos. They were mostly old silent movies, and the music was mild electronica. I was standing right behind him, but without touching him, except for a hand in his left shoulder. He was colder than me, whatever the room temperature, and that's the way he likes it. He wanted to feel my warmth, but only at a very precise moment. His balls were touching the backside of the couch,which was metallic, and quite cold at the time. He was just humming for some minutes, and then he called out a woman's name. That was my cue, and I embraced him from behind, and quickly started to give him as much fingers up his ass as his shaking would let me. He was screaming and filling up his rubber.

No comments: