Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh, Dara! Please Believe Me!

Her name was Dara, and she liked to listen to Odara, which is an old hippy song from Caetano Veloso, this old Brazilian singer from the 70's, which is so totally her, because her hair is down below her butthole, never seen a girl with such long hair she is a rich brazilian girl alright, so it is quite alright for her to be a hippy with style and nice expensive shampoos and hair conditioners, and she is a vegetarian except for the meat she likes to suck off when she is drunk or stoned like she was she is in a journey through this planet in order to find her true self or something, and she was oh so freaked out when she found out I am a girl that has a nice long dick that she can feast her tongue and tonsils all over OH, DARA! You surely suck a mean mean cock! I told her I'm a rich american girl, and that she is most invited to show up at my place in L. A. anytime she feels like sucking some nice american sausage, and she was laughing like crazy then asking me if I ever took it up the ass and what it was like and would I fuck her ass she was scared of brazilian boys they were kinda brute but she felt I was the right person to give her ass a try and did we succeed! I was in and out and in and out and in and out and all the way IN! YES!

No comments: