Friday, October 20, 2006

doing butchy carpet munchers in the caboose

Butch lesbians like it in the ass nice and deep. Not all of them, but that's OK. There must be some 6 hundred thousand butch lesbians in this planet, and that's more than enough for a lifetime of dicking lesbians in the ass, thank you. I don't mind if only 6 thousand of them are into it. I can smell them from miles away. They sure look tough, those girls. But they really are just like those macho guys who secretly hunger for a nice thick fuckstick up their chocolate tunnel. It only takes a couple of drinks on the right occasion. Maybe a certain song. Sometimes, all you need is the right conversation routine. And I know all about it. I was born into it. First time I did it, I was 12, and she was 36. My mother was her best friend, and accepted her for what she was, and would have a stroke if she ever knew. But she won't. That's the best thing about these girls: they won't tell a soul. Too much to loose. Because they come back for more. Yeah, I'm that good at buttfucking. So they will keep it a secret. OK, there was one that wasn't that OK about it. She got confused. But that was fine: no one believed her, when I denied the whole thing. She was off her meds, anyway. That's my wife's favorite story.

No comments: