Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sheena is a crossdresser

- I met her online. Then we met at a pub in Ipanema. She is that good at looking like a biological woman. I was surprised to find out that she was born with those blue eyes and golden hair. She laughed, and told me that not all brazilians look like refugees from a war in Africa or slum dwellers from Mexico City. After some seven or eight dates, she agreed to have sex. Boy, was she worth the wait! She can suck me into sheer Heaven with those lips! She has all the rhythms and tongue textures you can possibly imagine, and then some! Her dick is just my size, and knows how to move around inside my ass like it's been doing it for months, which is the case by now. This is a very happy ass that's talking to you right now! And the way she takes my dick up her butt! I can't possibly describe the ways that ass can move along, and then slow me down, and then hurry me into a soulshaking blast off, man! I just go on and on and I never want to stop, oh Lord! Wow! I'm shaking just to think of it! So I'm getting a job and a home in Rio.
- Well, I hope you come and see me when you are back in L. A. on vacation!
- Sure! She loves to share a good thing like me with nice people like you!

No comments: