Wednesday, October 04, 2006

To the checkpoint

- The fact that you get excited watching this black woman spank a tied up white woman's ass means that what you really want is to be fucked in the ass by a black transvestite!
- No way! I want to be spanked by a black transvestite, then go home and masturbate all by myself, period! Then again, maybe I will skip the spanking and just stay home and have some fun!

Young american soldiers are risking their lives in Iraq today, to defend your right to be a drug using, bareback fucking, post-op transexual born again Hindo-Islamic-Satanist-of-Christ agnostic-atheistic freak, so take it easy and enjoy your life!

- The streets are feuds that never die, so let's get mildly drunk and get a cab!
- OK! I've just finished this stuff I had to write online. To the checkpoint! Go!

No comments: