Sunday, October 08, 2006

gala mess

Gala dress, yeah! In Brazil, gala is a slang for spunk, and I want to mingle with the loco locals. So I'm a rich american girl giving head to this brazilian guy who WON'T fucking come! I want some hot gala all over my tits and gala dress, but this must be some kinda tantra freak, Jesus fuck! He just moans regularly, like it is a mantra, no matter what I do. I'm doing it with my teeth, like i'm going to bite it off, and then I'm doing it slow and softly and very very wet, like I'm drooling with pleasure, which I am, I love his taste, is this pre-cum? Aw, fuck, I can't tell, this brazilian beer got my taste buds' wires all scrambled up, but I'm a good girl, yeah, I do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, I'm a woman on a mission, I am licking up and down the shaft from all possible angles, and doing it sideways, and doing it with my cheeks on the outside and then on the inside of my mouth, and only with the tip of my lips and then my tongue all over and then it is all the way down my throat, yes, I'm having your balls, too, and then i am tickling his asshole, and I sense a shiver hmmm I'm licking my finger and up his ass we go and he is losing it completely and asking me to oh fuck him fuck him yeah, shake that ass, you faggot, give me your COME!

No comments: