Friday, October 27, 2006

in vodka veritas

- I had this dream I was in Planet Dope or something. People were always high, and it was harmless. The only bad things that could happen were accidents, but their medicine could fix up anything and anyone. And you could go crazy, but then they would use ecstasy and other pills to get you back in proper shape, which was quite lunatic, of course, I mean: can you imagine what normal is when everybody is off their tits? A normal conversation was quite weird for me, but everybody was mostly friendly all the time, so I felt quite safe, albeit a bit confused at understanding where things were going. Since there was no need for safe sex, for everything was easily cured, there was quite a bit of orgies and hilarious divorce litigations going on everywhere. I was mostly laughing my head off, really.
- Right. Well, I gotta tell you something: You ARE in Planet Dope, and presently under treatment for a disturbing series of nightmares where, you insisted, you visited this Planet Earth or something, where sex could be dangerous, and drugs could do you harm, and some other crazy stuff. But you seem to be coming around pretty good, now! Here: have some vodka!

No comments: